Together We Build Dreams
We create Financial Superwomen and empower them to be financially secure and stable.
To do that, you need to the right financial information and education.
We have created a Free Workshop to begin your journey to financial security and freedom.
The next two workshops are Saturday *15th October* in Brisbane and Saturday *5th November* on the Gold Coast. These workshops are free and aim to educate participants in all things MONEY and Finances. Many people do not understand money or finances. They find it scary and don’t want to deal with it. We are here to make money management easy and support you with getting back on your feet.
Here’s how we do it:
- Attend our Financial Superwoman workshop
- Choose a financial mentor
- You get back on your feet quicker
- You enjoy financial security and stability.
The workshop will cover things such as:
- Opening a bank accounts
- Differences between debit & credit cards
- Budgeting and planning for expenses.
- Saving to purchase your own home.
- Plus much much more.
Our experts will share their knowledge within small groups, so you can ask your questions and get personal attention. The information will be easy to understand. Our goal is to increase your knowledge to empower you around money and finances and give you the strength to break the cycle.
There will also be an opportunity for participants to receive one on one attention specific to their situation if requested for the weeks following the event.
The vision is to continue to run these workshops throughout the year and in and around different areas of Brisbane.
What participants have said:
- “This group changed my life and confidence for the better.”
- “Every conversation was illuminating. So much confidence and clarity
gained. I have my next steps written down and prioritised – THANK YOU!”
- “I learnt so much within the first hour alone. I have received so much
help, information and support today. I feel confident and supported. I
met some amazing and powerful women and I feel so grateful to have been a
part of this today.”
- “Broken to Brilliant were excellent”
- “This is my second workshop. I was so supported and able to highlight
areas that were of greatest concern…I walked away with a tangible working
action to try for 30 days, thank you.”
- “Great detail. A comprehensive approach to the holistic economic areas
impacting women. So valuable!!!”
- “Oh my – eye opening – this is unlike anything available. I am so blessed
and have a way forward now!!”
- “Thank you ladies, fantastic day, I love this village”
For further information or to see how you can either assist or participate please contact us at
Supported by Broken to Brilliant